OutBox aspires to promote young Israeli designers, using design as an instrument of economic, social, and cultural change in Israeli society.
- Supporting and advancing the careers of young designers as means of boosting Israel's economic growth.
- Developing and implementing educational and community-based programs that use design as an instrument for social change.
- Promoting projects that support the Israeli design sphere, so to facilitate cultural change in Israel.
- Forming business incubators for young Israeli designers.
- Providing aspiring designers with the tools and information necessary when starting out.
- Developing and implementing educational and community-based programs that utilize design and design tools.
- Integrating young designers in the social objectives promoted by the organization.
- Promoting projects that afford designers the opportunity to show their work to the public.