Our Executive Board
- Adv. Alona Burshtine: Attorney and social activist, Outbox co-founder, and head of its "Design the Future" program. Alona has been chairwoman of the association since 2013.
- Ornit Goren-Agmon: A senior business coach, who personally trains designers participating in Design Terminal programs.
- Atar Razy-Oren: A social and philanthropic programs' adviser and director at the Stella and Yoel Carasso Family Foundation. She has been advising OutBox since its inception.
- Eyal Kolka: A high-tech entrepreneur and OutBox co-founder, who has been advising OutBox since its inception.
- Nadav Tsohn: Social and environmental activist and OutBox co-founder, graduate of the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya's school of Sustainability.
- Li-or Rotfeld: OutBox co-founder. Has an undergraduate degree in communications from the College of Management Academic Studies, currently a behavioral sciences graduate student.
OutBox Co-founders (in Alphabetical order):
Alon Alalouf, Lidor Bar-David, Maayan Corinne, Moria Fahima, Or and Hilla Habas, Liron Hershkovitz, Eyal Kolka, Sarit Lulai, Michal Naim, Dana Reginiano, Nadav Tsohn, Daniel Ventura, Yael Yeshaya, Naama Zarfati.